banner



Like Blood From A Stone Eso

the stain looked suspiciously similar blood

exp.

Vocabulary Options

la mancha tenía todo el aspecto de ser de sangre

suspiciously

Comentarios adicionales:

Para rechazar esta entrada, por favor, escriba sus comentarios (mala traducción/ definición, entrada repetida…)

Para añadir entradas a su lista de vocabulario, únase a nuestra comunidad. Es fácil y rápido:

Collins

like

[

1]

a adj
frm (=similar) parecido, semejante
snakes, lizards and like creatures serpientes fpl , lagartos mpl y criaturas fpl parecidas or semejantes
→ to be of like mind tener ideas afines
she and a group of friends of like listen ella y un grupo de amigos con ideas afines
he was very intolerant towards people not of a like mind era muy intransigente con las personas que no le daban la razón
IDIOMS they are as like equally two peas (in a pod) se parecen como dos gotas de agua

ane (=similar to) como
what's he like? ¿cómo es (él)?
yous know what she's like ya la conoces, ya sabes cómo es
what'southward Kingdom of spain like? ¿cómo es España?
what's the weather condition like? ¿qué tiempo hace?
a business firm like mine una casa como la mía, una casa parecida a la mía
I institute one like it encontré uno parecido or igual
she was like a sister to me fue (como) una hermana para mí
we heard a noise like someone sneezing nos pareció oír a alguien estornudar, oímos como un estornudo
→ I never saw anything similar it nunca he visto cosa igual or semejante
→ what's he like as a teacher? ¿qué tal es como profesor?
→ to be like sth/sb parecerse a algo/algn, ser parecido a algo/algn
you're and so like your father (in looks, character) te pareces mucho a tu padre, eres muy parecido a tu padre
this portrait is not similar him en este retrato no parece él
→ it was more like a prison than a house se parecía más a una cárcel que a una casa
the effigy is more like 300 la cifra se acerca más bien a 300
why can't you exist more like your sis? ¿por qué no aprendes de tu hermana?
that's more than like information technology! * ¡así está mejor!, ¡así me gusta!
→ there's nothing like existent silk no hay nada como la seda natural
→ something like that algo así, algo por el estilo
I was thinking of giving her something similar a doll pensaba en regalarle algo así como una muñeca, pensaba en regalarle una muñeca o algo por el estilo
they earn something similar £50,000 a twelvemonth ganan alrededor de l.000 libras al año
→ people like that tin can't exist trusted esa clase or ese tipo de gente no es de fiar
feel B3
look B4
smell C1
audio one C2.1
taste C

2 (=typical of)
information technology's non similar him to do that no es propio de él hacer eso
isn't it only similar him! ¡no cambia!, ¡eso es típico de él!
(information technology's) just like you to grab the last block! ¡qué típico que tomes or (Sp) cojas tú el último pastelito!

3 (=similarly to) como
he thinks like u.s. piensa como we
like me, he is addicted of Brahms igual que a mí, le gusta Brahms
→ she behaved like an idiot se comportó como una idiota
→ only similar anybody else igual que cualquier otro
→ like this/that así
it wasn't like that no fue así, no ocurrió así
I'g sorry to intrude on you like this siento importunarte de este modo
cease pacing like that deja de dar vueltas
he got upwards and left, simply like that se levantó y se marchó, así, sin más
PROVERBS like begetter similar son : de tal palo tal astilla
annihilation 5
crazy A1
hell A2
mad A1.ii

iv (=such as) como
large cities similar New York las grandes urbes como Nueva York
the basic necessities of life, similar nutrient and drink las necesidades básicas de la vida, como la comida y la bebida

ane (=comparable)
→ on visitor advice, well, orders, more than like siguiendo los consejos de la empresa, bueno, más bien sus órdenes
→ it's nix like as hot every bit it was yesterday no hace tanto calor como ayer, ni mucho menos
£500 will be null similar enough 500 libras no serán suficientes, ni mucho menos

two (=likely)
→ (as) like as not
they'll be downwards the pub (equally) similar every bit not lo más probable es que estén en el bar

1 (=as) como
like we used to (do) como solíamos (hacer)
do information technology like I do hazlo como yo
it's just like I say es como yo digo *
IDIOMS to tell information technology like information technology is decir las cosas como son

two (=equally if) como si
he behaved like he was afraid se comportaba como si tuviera miedo
you look like you've seen a ghost parece que acabas de ver un fantasma

e north
nosotros shall not meet his like again frm, liter no volveremos a ver otro igual
→ the substitution was done on a like-for-like basis el intercambio se hizo basándose en dos cosas parecidas
→ did you e'er see the like (of it)? ¿has visto cosa igual?
I've no time for the likes of him * no soporto a la gente como él
sparrows, starlings and the similar or and such similar gorriones, estorninos y otras aves por el estilo
→ to compare like with like comparar dos cosas semejantes
IDIOMS like attracts like Dios los cría y ellos se juntan

Traducción diccionario Collins Inglés - Español

Collins

like [ii]

ane (=discover pleasant)
I similar dancing/football me gusta bailar/el fútbol
I similar brilliant colours me gustan los colores vivos
which exercise you similar best? ¿cuál es el que más te gusta?
your father won't similar information technology esto no le va a gustar a tu padre
I like oysters but they don't similar me * me gustan las ostras pero no me sientan muy bien
we like it here nos gusta este sitio
I like him me cae bien or simpático
I don't like him at all me resulta antipático, no me cae nix bien
I've come to like him le he llegado a tomar or (Sp) coger cariño
don't yous like me just a little fleck? ¿no me quieres united nations poquitín?
you lot know he likes yous very much sabes que te tiene mucho cariño or que te quiere mucho
→ I don't think they like each other creo que no se caen bien
→ I don't like the look of him no me gusta su aspecto, no me gusta la pinta que tiene *
→ I like your nerve! * ¡qué frescura!, ¡qué cara tienes!
→ well, I like that! *, iro ¡será posible!, ¡habráse visto!
→ she is well liked here aquí se la quiere mucho

ii (=feel near)
how do you like Cadiz? ¿qué te parece Cádiz?
how practise you like information technology here? ¿qué te parece este sitio?
how would you like to get to the cinema? ¿te apetece or (LAm) se te antoja ir al cine?
how would you like it if somebody did the aforementioned to yous? ¿cómo te sentirías si alguien te hiciera lo mismo?
how do yous like that! I've been here five years and he doesn't know my proper name ¡qué te parece!, llevo cinco años trabajando aquí y no sabe ni cómo me llamo

3 (=accept a preference for)
I like my whisky neat me gusta el whisky solo
this plant doesn't like sunlight a esta planta no le gusta la luz
I like to know the facts before I form opinions me gusta conocer los hechos antes de formarme una opinión
I like to exist obeyed me gusta que me obedezcan
she likes him to be domicile by ten le gusta que esté en casa antes de las diez
I like to remember I'm not prejudiced creo que no tengo prejuicios
I like to think of myself every bit a humanitarian me considero una persona humanitaria

4 (=desire)
I didn't like to say no no quise decir que no , (considering embarrassed) me dio vergüenza decir que no
→ have every bit much as yous similar toma or coge todo lo que quieras
he thinks he tin practise as he likes cree que puede hacer lo que quiera, cree que puede hacer lo que le de la gana *
→ whether he likes it or not le guste o no (le guste), quiera o no (quiera)
→ whenever you similar cuando quieras

5.one (specific request, offer, desire) would you lot like a beverage? ¿quieres tomar algo?
I'd like you to do it quiero que lo hagas
would you lot like me to await? ¿quiere que espere?
I'd or I would or frm I should like an explanation quisiera una explicación, me gustaría que me dieran una explicación
I'd like to think nosotros're still friends quisiera creer que todavía somos amigos
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all quisiera aprovechar esta oportunidad para darles las gracias a todos
I'd like the roast chicken, please (me trae) el pollo asado, por favor
I'd like iii pounds of tomatoes, delight (me da) tres libras de tomates, por favor

v.2 (wishes, preferences) I'd like a bigger flat me gustaría tener un piso más grande
he'd like to have met her le hubiera gustado conocerla
I should similar to accept been there, I should have liked to exist there frm me hubiera gustado estar allí

b six querer
→ equally you like como quieras
→ "shall we go now?" -- "if you lot like" --¿nos vamos ya? --si quieres

c n likes gustos mpl
→ likes and dislikes aficiones fpl y fobias or manías , cosas fpl que gustan y cosas que no
he has distinct likes and dislikes where food is concerned con respecto a la comida tiene claras preferencias or sabe muy bien lo que le gusta y lo que no (le gusta)
Similar
Verb, "Gustar" better avoided
While gustar is ane of the principal ways of translating like , its use is not ever appropriate. Used to refer to people, it may imply sexual allure. Instead, use expressions like caer bien or parecer/resultarsimpático/agradable. These expressions work like gustar and need an indirect object:
I like Francis very much Francis me cae muy bien or me parece muy simpático or agradable
She likes me, simply that'south all (A ella) le caigo bien, pero nothing más
Like + verb
Interpret to like doing sth and to like to do sth using gustar + INFINITIVE:
Doctors don't like having to get out to visit patients at night A los médicos no les gusta tener que salir a visitar pacientes por la noche
My blood brother likes to rest after luncheon A mi hermano le gusta descansar después de comer
Translate to like sb doing sth and to like sb to do sth using gustar + que + SUBJUNCTIVE:
My wife likes me to do the shopping A mi mujer le gusta que haga la compra
I don't like Irene living so far away No me gusta que Irene viva tan lejos
"How do you like...?"
Use qué + parecer to translate how exercise/did you lot like when asking someone's opinion:
How practice you like this coat? ¿Qué te parece este abrigo?
How did yous like the concert? ¿Qué te ha parecido el concierto?
But use cómo + gustar when using how practice yous like more literally:
How do you similar your steak? ¿Cómo le gusta la carne?
Would like
When translating would like, apply querer with requests and offers and gustar to talk nigh preferences and wishes:
Would you like a glass of water? ¿Quiere un vaso de agua?
What would you like me to do near the tickets? ¿Qué quieres que haga respecto a los billetes?
I'd very much similar to become to Spain this summer Me gustaría mucho ir a España este verano
Literal translations of I'd similar are improve avoided when making requests in shops and restaurants. Utilise expressions like the following:
I'd like steak and chips ¿Me pone un filete con patatas fritas?, (Yo) quiero un filete con patatas fritas

Traducción diccionario Collins Inglés - Español


like blood

Source: https://diccionario.reverso.net/ingles-espanol/like+blood

0 Response to "Like Blood From A Stone Eso"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel