Spider-man Ps4 Dlc Shared Between Accounts
- For information on humanitarian relief/back up efforts for Ukraine, and how you can help, please visit this thread.
Tin you not share dlc betwixt accounts anymore on PS4?
- Thread starter Detest
- First date
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
- #one
Luckily the only dlcs that nosotros have were the free stuff. I haven't tested it yet on other games just I'm afraid if it'due south true. I have tons of games that have DLCs bought or were merely available for JP/Asian PSN that I play on my US account.
Is this only Persona 5 or is information technology system broad?
- #ii
- #iii
- #four
You tried checking if information technology'south however the Agile business relationship on the PS4? Sometimes it volition deactivated after a update. Too sometimes restoring License fixes this stuff. Would actually fuck me over though, every bit me and my blood brother have a complete clusterfuck of who owns Ten game and X DLCs. Like Witcher 3 I ain the game and Blood & Wine, he owns The Eye of Rock.
I haven't checked. Nosotros only rebought the free dlcs on her account and information technology let her load her save just fine after restarting the application.
- #5
- #6
I don't think there exists a method to check if the Downloads DLC is a Downloads but 1, a pro-consumer style would exist to include this information in the description.
- #7
If information technology worked before and now doesn't work after a firmware update, check that your account is nevertheless Main.
- #8
She loads upwards Persona five a while ago and she got hit with a notification that says she tin can't load her salve file anymore because in that location are things present in her save that she doesn't own on the account. This only happed after I updated to the latest firmware vii.01. Luckily the just dlcs that we take were the complimentary stuff.
This also happened to me when I tried to play Persona 5 via PS Now on my PC. I owned the game on PS4 and redeemed a bunch of the free corrective DLC stuff too. But that means that I can't load my save on PS Now on PC now considering it won't load without all the DLC that you lot've got tied to the salve and there'south no way to do that on PC. It's rubbish.
Source: https://www.resetera.com/threads/can-you-not-share-dlc-between-accounts-anymore-on-ps4.159821/

0 Response to "Spider-man Ps4 Dlc Shared Between Accounts"
Post a Comment